How am I Spending my Ramadan at my Home?
We all know that the past year and even this year has not been easy for any of us. Last year we had to spend our Ramadan at home and this year even though we don’t know if Lockdown would happen or not, we should still be careful and follow all the safety measures to keep ourselves and our loved ones safe during this time. Eid is coming up and everyone is out in the malls for Eid shopping. Well ,we all love to shop, but we should be careful about it ,and maybe try online shopping.
Today, I will be sharing with all of you my everyday Ramadan routine.
- Firstly, I get up at 3:00 in the morning for Suhoor.⏰
- Then ,at about 4:00,I pray Fajr, and recite the Qur’an.📿
- I then go to sleep.💤
- I again wake up at 8:00 in the morning and get freshened up.⏰🧼+I do my breakfast.🍳
- At 9:00 my online classes start and they end at 1:00.👩💻📚
- At 1:00, I pray Dhuhr.📿
- From 1:30 till 2:00,I like to listen to the Qur’an’s translation.📿
- I then like to rest from 2:00 till 5:00.📓📱🛌
(in this period, I first like to read a book from 2:00 till 3:00,and then from 3:00 to 4:00,I turn on my electronic device. Lastly ,from 4:00 to 5:00, I take my afternoon nap.)
- I wake up at 5:00.⏰
- I pray Asr.📿
- I do my homework/any other school-related work till about 6:30.📚📓
- At 6:30, I help my mother set out he table for Iftaar.🍽
- We all then do Iftaar.🍛
- I then pray Maghrib.📿
- After that, me and my mother do some online shopping.👩💻📱🛍
- I then pray Isha.📿
- At about 9:00, we all sit around the TV for som fun family time.📺
- At about 10:30 we go to bed.🛌
I believe that Ramadan is all about being close to Allah ,and praying to only him. This is a month in which we forget about our past selves and become a better person. I think that all should have a Ramadan corner in our house, where all of us, as a family, be together and immerse ourselves in only His worship.